Estimated Monetary Value
Estimated Number of Recipients
- One per year.
- To further recognize the importance the Faculty and University have placed on supporting Indigenous student education, the Ontario Library Association, in conjunction with Grace Buller’s family created this targeted scholarship.
- Open to students who self-identify as Indigenous (Inuit, Native, Status Indian, Non-Status Indian, Indigenous Members of First Nations or Metis) and are enrolled in the Faculty of Information;
- Based on academic merit;
- Previous and intended contributions to community will be considered;
- Preference given to new applicants;
- Recipients must remain registered full-time for the entire academic year they hold the award.
How to Apply
- Complete the Faculty of Information Omnibus Awards Application during the open application period.