Estimated Monetary Value
Estimated Number of Recipients
- No application required. Consideration will be made during Doctoral students’ annual progress review.
A COVID-19 fellowship to be provided to full-time Doctoral student(s) in the Faculty of Information who, for reasons due to COVID-19, require additional time in their program that takes them beyond the funded cohort of the Doctoral program.
- In the Winter 2020 term, was registered as a Y1, Y2, Y3 or Y4 PhD student;
- Is entering Y5;
- Does not hold external funding for Y5;
- Data collection or access to necessary sources has been significantly impeded due to pandemic-related impacts (e.g., labs closed, fieldwork cancelled, access to materials, archives or library sources has been impeded, personal circumstances);
- Additional work is needed before the thesis/dissertation can be defended (e.g., insufficient data or material).
If you have any questions, please connect with the Faculty at email@example.com.