Estimated Monetary Value
Estimated Number of Recipients
- 5 per year.
- Awarded to students entering the MI or MMSt programs full-time on the basis of academic excellence in the admitting undergraduate degrees;
- Open to both domestic and international students;
- Recipients must remain registered full-time for the entire academic year they hold the award;
- Recipients are matched with a faculty member or senior administrator and are invited to participate in research activities at the Faculty of Information.
How to Apply
- Submit a complete application for admission to the MI or MMSt program by January 31 of any year. It is the responsibility of applicants to notify referees of any early deadlines for submission of documents to be considered for entrance awards consideration.