The BI is a second-entry undergraduate program. Students must have completed at least 20 half university level courses to be considered for admission.
1. Gather Supplementary Application Documents
Two letters of recommendation(no longer required)
- English Facility Test Result (if applicable)
- Personal Statement
The personal statement is your opportunity to introduce yourself to the selection committee, pointing out how your academics, experience (work and personal) and career goals make you an excellent fit for the Bachelor of Information program. Email to us as a Word document or a PDF, 400-500 words. The personal statement should address:
- What main topics, concerns and issues you would like to explore during your studies.
- Your expectations of the program and what motivates you to pursue the BI program.
- Extracurricular activities that have prepared you to be successful in the BI program.
2. Apply Online
Full-Time degree applicants who are NOT current or former University of Toronto Students Apply Online at OUAC (105 Application)
Full-time degree applicants previously or currently registered as students at the University of Toronto University of Toronto Internal Application for Full-Time Degree Studies
Deadline to apply online is April 30
3. Email us your personal statement and a copy of your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your email includes your full name as it appears on your application, deadline is May 15