About Ontario Teachers’
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (Ontario Teachers’) is Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan, with $175.6 billion in net assets at December 31, 2016. It holds a diverse global portfolio of assets, approximately 80% of which is managed in-house, and has earned an average annualized rate of return of 10.1% since the plan’s founding in 1990. Ontario Teachers’ is an independent organization headquartered in Toronto. Its Asia-Pacific region office is located in Hong Kong and its Europe, Middle East & Africa region office is in London. The defined-benefit plan, which is fully funded, invests and administers the pensions of the province of Ontario’s 318,000 active and retired teachers. For more information, visitJob DescriptionThe successful candidate will support Member Services by capturing member documents, and maintaining demographic information from several sources. Support Finance by logging and deposit incoming cheques quickly and accurately. Support all corporate requirements for daily document imaging.Key responsibilitiesDetermines identification and allocation of documents, letters and other correspondence and processes materials for use by others:
- Support requests from internal clients to serve members from Member Services, Finance and Investments
- Use and review document contents selecting appropriate alternatives for scanning and indexing member and employer documents, cheques, and invoices.
- Verify and update demographic and financial information (e.g. name, address, bank information, etc),
- Ensure quality of the image for legibility.
- Assemble documents for processing and to initiate proper workflow requirements.
- Follow up on any irregularities, taking corrective action as required
- Format information against a pre-determined standard
- Ensure that all demographic information for benefit products (e.g. Final Retirement, Termination, Pensioner maintenance etc.) are accurate and meet procedural requirements.
- Ensure letter assembly for batch and manual processing of outgoing letters (EDL) meets business specifications and strict privacy standards. (Electronic Distribution of Letters)
- Retrieve microfiche and print members’ data as required.
- Ensuring the safe handling and processing of private member information and communications, as per procedures and policies.
Maintain Entries For Incoming Cheques By
- Log in received cheques
- Balance logged cheques.
- Scan cheques
- Prepare deposits
- Working knowledge of data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and organize daily work effectively
- Ability to adapt to ongoing changes and the ability to complete work within set time limits are a must.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to work repetitive tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skill and a strong team player
- Attention to detail. Ability to multi-task to meet several daily objectives every day
- Ability to adapt to constant changes in tools and processes
- Previous work experience in records management will be an asset
Application To Be Submitted By Jan 26, 2018Accommodations due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/538851605/?recommendedFlavor=true&refId=1515771694359&trk=d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_search_srp_jobs%3BeCNn7OndSlmMv5uDvTb9iA%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_search_srp_jobs-A_jobssearch_job_result_click&lici=Zd3XyyjDTaW5Tz21tocANQ%3D%3D