Why is this role important?
Coordinator, Records Management
A Records Management, Coordinator is responsible for regulating and monitoring Records Management (RM) Program for consistent classification, retention, indexing, disposition, and application management.
• Participate and contribute to the automation component of Records Management for imaging while maintain classification plans and site tables for RM application
• Establish, maintain, support and enforce records and information management standards and monitor for conformance on all strategic projects for all mediums
• Maintain and review file data periodically to ensure integrity of data and that the application is functioning effectively and efficiently
• Reconcile and maintain business records in accordance to policies and procedures
• Perform special projects which may include: auditing processes, file verifications, operation reports, producing reports and other output
• Evaluate workflow of business unit information infrastructure to identify areas of improvement and provide gap analysis of current processes
• Enforce standard electronic filename conventions through the use of our Record Management application – Content Server by Open Text
• Manage, develop and control security access to repositories
• Receive, analyze, verify and process active files within the Information Records Centers and process inactive record transfers to offsite storage provider
• Develop reports to identify and control the timely destruction of obsolete and eligible records for approval
• Maintain and revise documentation for procedures and classification deliverables by obtaining input from team members and the business.
• Address problems and issues concerning files eligible for destruction or files that do not have a retention period associated to the file
• Ensure the use and maintenance of our Records Management application through various business units for its compliance of use
• Customer service and user training requirements
• Manage day-to-day activities from file operations to systems management across the business unit with reporting team and liaise with Director, Records Management to obtain consistent standards for RM Program.
• Minimum four years related work experience
• Post-secondary, diploma or certification in Information Management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written in both English and French an asset
• Strong technical experience preferably advanced with Content Server by OpenText
• Ability to motivate, convince and/or change behavior or attitudes of colleagues
• Excellent organizational and technical skills, with strict attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests
• Familiarity with an automated Record Management System
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Apply via Workday: with your cover letter and resume