Project & Records Management Coordinator
Temporary Assignment to August 31, 2022
For accessibility assistance with this document please telephone Elections Ontario at 1-888-668-8683 or Fax at 1-866-714-2809. You can TTY at 1-888-292-2312 or via email at email@example.com.
Who we are
The Office of the Chief Electoral Officer is a non-partisan agency of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, responsible for the administration of provincial elections, by-elections, and referenda.
Our recruitment process reflects our mission to uphold the integrity and accessibility of the electoral process and to manage elections in an efficient, fair, and impartial manner. Together we lead change by building modern services that put the needs of electors first.
We believe in Responsiveness and Innovation, Accountability and Integrity, Respect and Efficiency.
Join our team
The Office of the Chief Electoral Officer, Shared Services Division, is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual in our Scarborough location who wants to work for an organization that offers career growth opportunities and competitive rewards program.
You will support the Manager, Procurement & Logistics in the development, administration and delivery of projects; provide expertise in the implementation, enhancement and operation of the records management system and support organizational projects as well as Business Continuity and Emergency Management initiatives/strategies.
What you can expect in this role
Reporting to the Manager, Procurement & Logistics, you will:
• Coordinate the Records Management Program and provide operational expertise in the development and implementation of records and asset management policies, standards, procedures, and solutions.
• Undertake ongoing records management audit to ensure compliance.
• Make recommendations on document and records management initiatives.
• Contribute to and coordinate the planning and development, administration, and delivery of projects.
• Prepare analyses, reports, presentations and training materials, and coordinate delivery of training sessions and communication initiatives.
• Provide support and solutions to business continuity and emergency management frameworks, policies, procedures and standards.
• Demonstrated experience coordinating, implementing, and maintaining records and records retention schedules.
• Thorough understanding of records management systems, technology, and methodologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of manual and computerized records management systems.
• Familiarity and understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience working in a coordination role with project teams/project managers.
• Demonstrated project management and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of business continuity and emergency management principles and best practices.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Superior oral and written communication skills.
• Well-developed relationship management and customer service skills.
• Proficiency with office software/technology.
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Starting Salary: $66,388 per annum
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one attachment quoting File # EO-2021-05 to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 18, 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at 1-888-668-8683, Fax at 1-866-714-2809, TTY at 1-888-292-2312 or email@example.com. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Posting Date: January 11, 2021 Closing Date: January 18, 2021