Join the 6th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute (DPI) Conference from July 31 – August 1, 2019 at the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Attended by faculty, researchers, graduate students, educational developers, librarians, and many other university personnel, this two-day conference includes keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and digital tool training that focus on the innovative use of digital technologies to enhance and transform undergraduate and graduate teaching.
Submit a Proposal: uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/call-proposals
Deadline: March 31, 2019
The DPI conference explores:
- digital pedagogy best practices in STEM, the Humanities, or Social Sciences;
- digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
- digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
- the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
- digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
- innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
Toniesha L. Taylor | Associate Professor | Prairie View A & M University
Constance Crompton | Assistant Professor | University of Ottawa
Raymond G. Siemens | Distinguished Professor | University of Victoria