The Architectural Conservancy of Ontario’s NextGen group is inviting students to their 7th Annual Job Shadow Program.
For one day, you can shadow an established heritage professional to learn about the behind-the-scenes work and network within their chosen field.
This year, they are offering 50 available job shadow positions across Ontario. Some positions that may interest MMSt students include:
• Ontario Heritage Trust
• Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport
• Oakville Museum
• Woodland Cultural Centre
• Six Nations Public Library
• Region of Waterloo Archives
• ASI – Archaeology and Culture Heritage
• Lord Cultural Resources
• And many municipal heritage/culture departments in the GTA and beyond
If you are interested in participating, complete the application form by 4PM on Monday, February 4, 2019.