The Atlantic Provinces Library Association (APLA) is looking to provide students with the opportunity to join their Communications and Public Relations Committee, where you would be able to assist with:
- Running our social media accounts
- Handling APLA Swag
- Creating promotional materials for our grants, scholarships, and other initiatives
- Updating/Maintaining our website – http://www.apla.ca/ (special website project is on the horizon!)
- Maintaining the APLA Bulletin – http://www.apla.ca/bulletin
- Other projects that YOU want to bring
Your involvement on this committee would be as flexible as you need it to be. If you’re looking for a resume booster, to network with library professionals across Atlantic Canada, and/or to create a support network of Atlantic Canadian library folks, this is for you!
To join or for more information, please send email inquiries to the Communications Coordinator: Courtney Pyrke – firstname.lastname@example.org!