- Open Call, a Klick Health Virtual Portfolio Night
Date: May 27, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
About: Open to any creative graduating this year. We know it’s tough out there for new grads. We want to help. On May 27, Klick Health is opening its digital doors to host an evening of creative inspiration and feedback for the graduating Class of 2020. Attend a kickoff keynote with Klick Health CCO Rich Levy, get matched with one of Klick’s world-class creatives for a one-on-one live portfolio review and mentoring session, then end the night with a virtual happy hour with your new mentor and fellow graduating creatives!
Register: Register by May 25th: https://portfolionight.klick.com/
- Professionalism in the Workplace Workshops
About: Please see the list of workshops below:
- Asking Good Questions – learn the benefits of asking good questions, their characteristics and how to ask them.
- Business Communication – learn how to write business letters and email, along with professional telephone etiquette.
- Disability and the Workplace – increase your understanding of disability issues and how everyone can contribute to workplace success.
- Diversity and Inclusion at Work – learn how you can contribute and what you will gain from a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Networking in the Workplace – learn the strategies and tips for engaging in networking in the workplace.
- Working Effectively with Your Supervisor – learn strategies to help you work effectively with your supervisor.
- Working in Teams – learn how to be an effective team member.
Access: Via this link: https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/careers/online-workshops
EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- Emerging Professional in Digital Scholarship Co-op Placement
Organization: University of Toronto Scarborough
Apply: Job ID 1421 on the Co-op CLNx Job Board