Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health continues to advise that the risk to Ontarians is low.
What you need to know to protect yourself from the Coronavirus and the seasonal Flu:
- The University is continuously monitoring developments involving the coronavirus and providing updates through these FAQs. It is important that you keep yourself informed.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue
What you should do if you feel unwell:
- Stay at home or in your residence room if you are not feeling well
- Contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 (TTY 1-866-797-0007)
- Call your health-care provider or local health authority
- Contact iSchool Student Services as soon as possible so that we can help coordinate any accommodations with your professors, and advise on the next best course of action when it comes to your academics
- REST, and drink lots of fluid