The GLAM Incubator, a research and support hub that connects galleries, libraries, archives, and museums (GLAM) with industry partners, researchers, and students, is looking for projects from GLAM institutions. These projects experiment or incubate new programming, service models, interactive experiences, technical services, knowledge media, and user interfaces that will impact GLAM institutions or professions more broadly. Please consult the Call for Projects page for more information.
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2023:
- Two-page description of the project that includes an explanation of the project’s purpose and impact on a GLAM industry or profession;
- Resume(s) of the lead applicant(s);
- A list of collaborators including brief biographies or descriptive information
- Sustainability for continuing the project after incubation
- A list of potential equipment, space, administrative, and funding needs.