As of April 5th, the Human Centred Data Science (HCDS) concentration is available on the ACORN for Master’s student selection.
Update April 10th: Choose the Fall 20199 session starting July 2019.
(It is not open for Summer 20195)
To switch concentrations, follow these instructions [from Enrolment & Registration > Course Loads > Change of Concentrations via ACORN]:
- Under ‘Enrol and Manage’ – choose ‘Programs’.
- Use the gear-wheel icon to either ‘Add program’ or ‘Drop program’ for the concentration you intend to add/drop.
- A prompt asking you to confirm action will appear. Click ‘Add’ or ‘Drop’ to confirm action.
- While the Faculty of Information uses the term “concentration” or “Area of Study”, ACORN uses the term “programs”.
- The Co-op option requires a successful application before you may add the Co-op concentration. We will be monitoring the addition of the Co-op concentration and deleting if it hasn’t been approved, please add it only after you’ve successfully been accepted into the Co-op.