1) Executive Master of Information (ISD) Info Night (Tuesday March 13 @ 6pm – 7:30pm): Recruitment event for those thinking of applying to the executive master’s program option. Volunteers needed to deliver a short 2-3 minute presentation on what its like to be a student in the Executive Master of Information program.
2) Meet & Greet (Saturday April 7, 2018 @ 10am – 12pm): A conversion event for students who have been offered admission but may not have accepted their offer yet. It is an event to showcase what the iSchool has to offer; excite and entice them so that they will accept their offers of admission.
Volunteers needed for:
- Student Experiences Panel Discussion (MI & MMSt)
- Careers & Experiential Learning Opportunities – a short (5 minute) presentation on your experience with either a co-op / practicum / exhibition project / internship / CRO
- Mix & Mingle – eat some food and chat with potential iSchool students about your student experiences and answer any questions they might have during the informal mix and mingle session
If you would like to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the day(s) and role(s) you are available for.
*A token of appreciation will be provided