If you received full-time OSAP at the University of Toronto in the 2017/18 academic year and are planning on taking classes during the Summer 2018 session, you may now request additional OSAP funding to study for the summer through the online Summer OSAP Extension Application at: http://future.utoronto.ca/finances/financial-aid/summer-osap
Please ensure you meet the course load requirements and follow the eligibility and deadlines listed online. This online application replaces the “pink” paper form offered in previous years.
Do not complete a new online application through the OSAP website – this will create delays and may result in reduced funding.
Part-time students may also apply for Part-Time OSAP for the summer term. The part-time application can be accessed from the OSAP website.
You will be able to make changes to a saved Summer OSAP Extension Application until you submit your application. After your application is submitted, changes to your summer plans or circumstances must be provided to Enrolment Services with a notification in writing.
- For changes to your income, please provide a signed letter indicating the new total income for the summer study period, and indicate the source of the income (e.g. employment, scholarship)
- If you want to change your study period (for example, changing from May-June to May-August), please provide a signed letter indicating:
- Your new intended study period
- How many classes you plan on taking
- Your expected income for the entire summer study period
Please submit your changes (by mail or in person) to your submitted application to Enrolment Services, 172 St. George Street.
Students who apply by March 31 should receive their funding within the first two weeks of classes. For deadlines and additional information, please visit: http://future.utoronto.ca/finances/financial-aid/summer-osap