Copy, print, and scan services are available to students through the TCard+ payment system, on the 4th floor. You must add $$ to your TCard in order to use the copier and printers. The copier is also a scanner.
|B&W photocopier/scanner||Ricoh MP6002||4th floor||B&W||Y||Y|
|B&W printer||Ricoh SP6430||4th floor||B&W||N|
|Colour printer||Ricoh SPC831||4th floor||Col||N|
4th floor Inforum workstations:
Both the iMac and Windows workstations print to the B&W printer by default. Swipe your Tcard to pay first, then release the print job at the print release station. Unlike the PCs, the iMacs do not issue a prompt with the cost of a job.
4th floor public workstation:
Wireless printing from laptops:
Send print jobs to an Inforum printer from a laptop, swipe your Tcard to pay, then release the job from the print release station.
Faculty of Information wireless printers to choose:
IS-BW for the Inforum black & white printer | IS-Colour for the Inforum colour printer
- Masters’ students: B&W copying is available on the 4th floor | No colour copying is available
- PhD students, faculty, and staff: Use the Room 607 photocopier with your code
- Faculty and staff: Main office photocopier is also available
- When photocopying copyright-protected works, please do so according to the University of Toronto’s fair dealing guidelines.
- The photocopier acts as a B&W or colour scanner
- Scanned documents can be emailed, or saved on USB flash drives. | Flash drives are available for borrowing at the Information Desk
- When scanning copyright-protected works, please do so according to the University of Toronto’s fair dealing guidelines.
- B&W printing & copying: 15 cents/page | Colour printing: $1.00/page | Scanning is free
- Payment must be made through the T-card+ online service.
- Cash-to-card machines are no longer available, and there is no provision for cash payments
- ABOUT TCARD+ ONLINE SERVICE
- TCard+ refers to paying for services with your TCard.
- $$ added to your TCard is referred to as TBucks, which is an account on your TCard that can be loaded with $$ online
- Login with your UTORid & password at https://tcardplus.utoronto.ca/ to get to your account. | You can check your balance once you are signed in
- Funds deposited are available immediately
- If you are NOT a current member of the U of T community, you may purchase a Guest Card.
- Questions? Check this TCard+ FAQ