Julian Posada is a Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Information and a Junior Fellow of Massey College. His research focuses on the personal networks of workers of digital labour platforms. It combines theories and methods from the sociology of work and social networks, and the political economy of platforms. Prior to joining the University of Toronto, he worked as a research assistant for the Laboratory for Computer Science (LRI) of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS).
Digital labour, social networks and platform studies.
- Masters in Economic Sociology, School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (EHESS)
- Bachelor’s degree in the Humanities, Sorbonne University
- Junior Fellow of Massey College, Toronto
- Member of the International Network on Digital Labour (INDL)
- Member of the Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR)
- University College London (Affiliate Program) alumnus