Phase 1 – All students will be able to add two (2) half courses only (1.0 FCE): starting at 6 am on Thursday, March 28, 2019
• No wait listing will be allowed at this point.
• Course enrolment will be temporarily disabled between 10 am Wednesday, April 3 and 5:59 am Thursday, April 4.
Phase 2 – Full time students only will be allowed to add an additional two (2) half courses (1.0 FCE): starting at 6 am on Thursday, April 4, 2019
• Wait list feature is now active for all students.
• Wait listed courses count towards your total course load.
• Students can only be wait listed for two (2) half courses only (1.0 FCE).
Summer Session Dates – All courses are worth 0.5 FCE unless indicated otherwise
• First session (F) – May 6 to June 28 includes exams if applicable (Classes meet twice per week – M/W or T/R or otherwise indicated on the timetable).
• Second session (S) – July 2 to August 23 includes exams if applicable (Classes meet twice per week – M/W or T/R or otherwise noted on the timetable).
• Full session (Y) – May 6 to August 23 includes exams if applicable (Classes meet once a week or otherwise indicated on the timetable).
• Modular format classes have their own meeting dates and times but fall within the sessions above.
All times are eastern time as per ACORN.
External Elective Courses – Interested in taking courses outside your program? Find out how to enrol in external courses!
• Summer course section code is either F (first part/session of the summer), S (second part/session of the summer), or Y (full session of the summer), e.g., INF2145H F, INF1325H S, or INF2170H Y
• Maximum course load for full-time students is 2 FCEs (i.e., 4 half courses) for the entire summer session.
• Maximum course load for part-time students is 1 FCEs (i.e., 2 half courses) for the entire summer session.
• Check the summer timetable ahead of course enrolment.
* Please note that all summer course offerings are subject to suitable instructor availability, sufficient enrolment and resources. All times are as per ACORN.
There is also some good to know information that will help you with summer course enrolment.