The Office of Student Services has overall responsibility for the administration of all academic programs.
Welcome to the Faculty of Information at the University of Toronto. Thank you for having us being a part of your educational journey. We would like your time with us to be enriching, multi-faceted, and well supported so that you may become the best version of yourself!
The Office of Student Services serves as the home base for any questions you might have: academic, administrative, financial, personal, etc, especially when you find yourself asking the question: what do I do now? We are here to help and point you in the right direction. You can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (416-978-3234), or visit us in-person in the Bissell Building (140 St. George Street), 4th floor.
OFFICE OF STUDENT SERVICES
Inforum 4th floor, Bissell Building; tel: 416-978-3234; email: email@example.com
If you wish to locate a specific member of the Student Services team, Program Director, Concentration Liaison, or Collaborative Specialization liaison, you may wish to access the Help Hub directory.
- Program & Courses: degree requirements, course information, course schedules
- Academic regulations: academic performance, sanctions, appeals
- Enrollment & Registration: course enrollment how-to’s, taking external courses, transfer credits, confirmation of registration
- Money Matters: tuition fees, awards & scholarships, financial aid, PhD funding
- Career services: work-integrated learning opportunities (Co-op, internships, practicums), job shadowing, ask an alum
- Wellness & Learning: Faculty, University and external resources on academic, financial, health & wellness, and safety
- Information Security: University’s information security awareness & education initiative