For room and building locations outside the Bissell Building (BL), use this U of T interactive map and enter the building code.
As the COVID-19 pandemic situation continues to evolve, the Faculty has determined that Fall term classes will be delivered remotely. There might be some instructors that want to meet with students in person, if possible, and health restrictions allow; however, this is still being looked at on a case-by-case basis. Even if there were to be any in-person activities at all, the instructors will ensure that all students that can access the class content remotely, as to not negatively impact anyone’s learning experience.
Fall & Winter 2020-21 timetable
Ontario’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Changes will likely occur as the province and its municipalities adjust to new data about the virus. In these circumstances, please be advised that the manner of delivery of courses, co-curricular opportunities, programs, and services is subject to change, in accordance with university policies. The University thanks its students, faculty, and staff for their flexibility during these challenging times as we work together to maintain the standards of excellence that are the hallmark of the University.
Please note this is a preliminary table and information on this table could be subject to changes and updates. Check back often!
- Fall & Winter 2020-21 tentative timetable – table view – UPDATED as of November 24, 2020
- To understand the various models of remote delivery, we have included a “Legend” tab in the link above.
- Fall 2020 final timetable – weekly calendar view – UPDATED as of October 27, 2020
- Winter 2021 tentative timetable – weekly calendar view – UPDATED as of November 24, 2020
- Fall & Winter 2020-21 tentative timetable – table view
- Fall 2020 final timetable – weekly calendar view – UPDATED as of September 30, 2020
- Winter 2021 tentative timetable – weekly calendar view – UPDATED as of November 11, 2020
Summer 2020 remote delivery
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, summer session classes will be delivered remotely for the duration of all the summer session in 2020. Decisions regarding courses that cannot be accommodated online or that are to be cancelled will be communicated to students who have registered in those courses.
Summer 2020 timetable
Please note the timetable could still be subject to changes and updates.
- Summer 2020 timetable – table view – final as of July 8, 2020
- Summer 2020 timetable – weekly calendar view – final as of July 8, 2020
- BI Summer 2020 timetable – table view – final as of July 8, 2020
- BI Summer 2020 timetable – weekly calendar view – final as of July 8, 2020
All Summer courses will be delivered remotely for the duration of the summer sessions in 2020
Summer 2020 course enrolment dates and other important information – click here to learn about the important dates and deadlines on Summer course enrolments.
Previous Graduate timetables
- Winter_2020_final as of March 2, 2020
- Fall_2019_final as of November 7, 2019
- Summer 2019_final as of July 9, 2019
- Winter_2019_Final as of March 11, 2019
- Fall_2018_Final as of October 17, 2018
- Summer 2018_Final as of July 17, 2018
- Winter_2018_Final as of March 5, 2018
- Fall_2017_Final as of September 28, 2017
- Summer 2017_Final July 6, 2017
- Winter_2017_Final February 16, 2017
- Fall_2016_Final October 3, 2016
Previous Undergraduate timetables