Research involving human participants conducted by faculty members and graduate students under the auspices of the University of Toronto must be reviewed and approved by a University of Toronto Research Ethics Board (REB) prior to its commencement.
Please note that pop-ups must be enabled to use My Research Human Protocols. If you are unable to open a page or window, check that your pop-ups are enabled.
- Log into MRHP
- Principal Investigator User Guide (PDF)
- MRHP Frequently Asked Questions (scroll down to MRHP section)
The My Research Help Desk staff are always pleased to assist you if you run into technical problems. You can call the helpdesk at +1-416-946-5000 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) or send an email to RAISE@utoronto.ca.
I am a FACULTY PI
- My student’s legacy protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017) appears on my personal list of protocols in MRHP. How do I REASSIGN this student legacy protocol back to my student?
- How do I create a NEW SUBMISSION (original protocol document)?
- How do I enable my Co-Investigator/Co-applicant/Collaborator to edit/develop my protocol?
- How do I create an AMENDMENT on my “legacy” protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system)?
- How do I create a RENEWAL on my “legacy” protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system)?
- A human protocol document has been RETURNED to me by the reviewer(s) FOR REVISIONS – how do I make the changes?
- How do I create a PROTOCOL COMPLETION REPORT (PCR)?
- How do I designate a PI ASSISTANT? (They will help create a protocol in my name.)
- How do I designate a STUDENT PI? (They will create a protocol in their name.)
I am a STUDENT PI
- How do I get access to my protocol that was created prior to October 25, 2017 (before the launch of MRHP)?
- I want to create an Original Submission in my Name