Research involving human participants conducted by faculty members and graduate students under the auspices of the University of Toronto must be reviewed and approved by a University of Toronto Research Ethics Board (REB) prior to its commencement.
My Human Research Protocols (MRHP)
Please note that pop-ups must be enabled to use My Research Human Protocols. If you are unable to open a page or window, check that your pop-ups are enabled.
The My Research Help Desk staff are always pleased to assist you if you run into technical problems. You can call the helpdesk at +1-416-946-5000 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) or send an email to RAISE@utoronto.ca.
My Research Human Protocols (MRHP) – Help & Support Guides
I am a FACULTY PI
- Human participant ethics protocol worksheet (for drafting MRHP applications)
- How do I create a new submission (original protocol document)?
- A protocol has been returned to me by the REB for revisions – how do I revise and resubmit?
- How do I create an amendment?
- How do I create a renewal?
- How do I create a protocol completion report?
- How do I designate a PI assistant? (They will help develop my protocol)
- How do I let my Co-applicant(s) edit/develop my protocol?