Are you an alumni member committed to the mission of Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery, and knowledge creation? Are you looking for a way to make a significant volunteer contribution to the University of Toronto? If so, consider applying for one of three alumni governor seats on the Governing Council, the senior body that oversees the University’s academic, business, and student affairs.
Each seat is for a three-year term beginning July 1, 2020 and ending June 30, 2023. (One incumbent is eligible to stand for re-election. Two incumbents have reached the maximum service and are not eligible to stand for re-election.)
The College of Electors is seeking candidates who:
- Are inspired to enrich the University with special perspectives, experiences, and connections
- Will actively participate in the governance of the University
- Reflect the diversity of the University’s alumni
- For full criteria and more information about this role, visit the Governing Council website.
How to apply:
- The 2020 application package is now on the Governing Council website.
- The deadline to submit an application is Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.