Estimated Monetary Value
Estimated Number of Recipients
A COVID-19 bursary for students who have incurred additional costs (e.g., replacement of equipment or supplies, travel, language classes, etc.) as a result of pivoting their research plans due to a COVID-19 related disruption.
- Currently registered as a full-time Doctoral or MI or MMSt Thesis student at the Faculty of Information;
- Research or other learning activities are no longer available to the student (e.g., data collection or access to other necessary information has been significantly impeded due to COVID-19 and/or data have been lost);
- In order to pivot your research, additional costs have been incurred (e.g., replacement of equipment or supplies, travel, language classes, etc.).
- There are insufficient data to defend a thesis/dissertation; and,
- All feasible alternative academic activities have been completed (e.g., writing sections of dissertation or publications, coursework, professional development) have been completed
If you have any questions, please connect with the Faculty at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please submit a completed COVID-19 Research Pivot Bursary application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note your Advisor/Supervisor’s comments and signature will be required on the same form.