Estimated Monetary Value
Estimated Number of Recipients
- 4 per year.
- The aim of the DCA is to support full-time PhD students who are beyond the funded cohort but within the time limit for the degree.
- Doctoral students at the Faculty of Information become eligible for the DCA in their 5th year of study, as that is when Doctoral students receive funding to cover their tuition and fees only.
- Students must be in good standing in their graduate program and making satisfactory progress toward the completion of their degree requirements
- The School of Graduate Studies has published further information on this award.
How to Apply
- Students: Please submit a completed 2020-2021 DCA Application Student Form and an SGS Financial Need Assessment (FNA) Form – OSOTF through our online portal before our deadlines.
- Supervisors: Once you have submitted your application online, your supervisor will be prompted to complete the 2020-2021 DCA Application Supervisor Form of the application.