Estimated Monetary Value
- Varies. Dependent on availability of funds, number of students in need and amounts needed per student.
- Student in the previous year received an amount between $300-$1700.
Estimated Number of Recipients
- To further recognize the importance the Faculty and University have placed on supporting Black or Indigenous student education.
- Open to students who self-identify as Black or Indigenous (Inuit, Native, Status Indian, Non-Status Indian, Indigenous Members of First Nations or Metis) and are enrolled in the Faculty of Information;
- Based on financial need; student need to be receiving OSAP or other provincial government student loans.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete the Omnibus Awards Application during the open application period.